"Training and Counselling Center» (TES-Center)
"Training and Counselling Center» (TES-Center) is a public fund established in 1999 by the "AFC Consultants" together with the Osh State University.
TES-Centre specializes at training and consulting in the field of agriculture.
In the framework of IRDP:
TES-Centre works on creating sustainable maize value chain in the Toktogul rayon and establishing sustainable onion value chain in Nooken Rayon within the cooperation with the IRDP programme.
Projects duration: 3 years
- Increasing the profitability of target farmers;
- Development of a sustainable maize and onion value chains;
- At least double the yield of maize in the target districts;
- Establishing a self-financing and self-regulating system of production and marketing of onions;
- Forming farmer groups and cooperatives;
- Development of local machine and tractor stations services along maize VC;
Address: St.Petrova 33E, Osh
Phone: +996772 08 00 30;
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/