IRDP PROLONGS THE REGISTRATION FOR THE SECOND CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Integrated Rural Development Programme announces Registration to Participate in the 2nd Call for Proposals **The Registration for the Second Call for Proposals is prolonged until 18 November 2019. ** The Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP) works in Jalal-Abad Oblast, Kyrgyzstan. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements the project with co-financing from the European Union and German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The objective of the Programme is to support improvement of rural income generating activities for all population groups, hence, contribute to inclusive economic development and poverty alleviation.
- Output 1 aims to foster competitiveness of farmers and tourism service providers by improving their degree of organisation and cooperation.
- Output 2 aims to increase the number and quality of rural services related to agriculture, tourism and other needs of the population.
- Output 3 aims to establish a dialogue between private and public sectors as well as civil society to jointly identify and implement measures and investments for inclusive economic development.
The second Call for Proposals addresses Output 3 for elaboration of local economic development programs and tourism enabling environment as follows:
- Lots 1 to 8, different geographic areas: Providing capacity building of local governments, civil society and private sector to lead and carry out productive dialogues among them and elaborate local economic development (LED) programs including prioritisation and implementation of pilot projects, which address improvement of the business environment, better income generating opportunities and inclusion of vulnerable groups;
- Lot 9, tourism enabling environment: Creating an enabling environment for tourism on oblast and municipality levels through indirect interventions facilitating the achievement of envisaged tourism development, the private and public sector as well as the civil society need to be involved. Thus, a tourism council is created to jointly develop a sustainable tourism strategy and implement related projects. Interested applicants shall submit the Registration Form to participate in the second Call for Proposals. Please, complete the provided form and send it until 00:00, 18 November 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Request for Registration”. Organisations which register will be invited for information sessions and will receive documents for the full application until 20 November 2019. Please, ensure that the lead applicant and the co-applicants are legally registered in the Kyrgyz Republic, an EU or EFTA state, the lead applicant is registered since at least three years, the Co-applicants since at least two years, and that your organisation is a non-profit organisation.